Slow-moving drains are often caused by debris such as hair, grease, food, and oil collecting in the drains. These materials collect and harden against the drain wall, creating an obstruction that is often difficult to remove. The best way to clean a clogged drain is with professional drain cleaning service from qualified professionals. Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air take care of all your sewer and drain cleaning needs in Lexington, KY.
Find out what your friends and neighbors think about us by reading some of our recent reviews and feedback from past customers.
Repair Your Clogged Drains with Expert Plumbers
Clogged drains are the result of debris and grease building up inside the drain. Here are some ways you can prevent these issues and keep your drains running smoothly:
- Place food and hair screens over the drains in your sink and tub to trap hair and food particles.
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain.
- Invest in annual or bi-annual sewer drain cleaning to keep things running smoothly.
- Stay away from chemical drain cleaners because they corrode your pipes. Instead, get professional service from a drain cleaning plumber.
- At least once per week, try pouring hot water down the drain. This will quickly loosen any debris before it gets stuck.
Sensational Benefits of Sewer Pipe Camera Inspection
Sewer camera inspection involves inserting a flexible rod down your drain. The rod has a small camera attached at the end, allowing technicians to see inside your drains. Here are some of the most significant benefits to this service:
- Saves time and money by eliminating the need for lengthy troubleshooting.
- Ensures that the right solution is performed first.
- Gives technicians a better idea of the problems and issues at hand.
- Can help find lost items down the drain such as wedding rings and other trinkets.
- Locates problems that you didn’t even know existed.
Why Choose Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air as Your Drain & Sewer Cleaning Service Experts?
Our customers enjoy working with us for all their Lexington sewer drain cleaning services for numerous reasons. Some of the most significant reasons include:
After-Hours Service Available at No Extra Charge: We are available 24/7 without any extra service charges.
Over 10 Years Experience: Since opening in 2004, we have helped countless homeowners in the area with their plumbing services.
Developing Lasting Relationships: Customers continue to trust us with their services because we are honest, trustworthy, and reliable.